Sunday, June 14, 2015

As Human Beings, They Had Little Power

I cannot forget
Injustices I've seen
Atrocities I've read of,
Evil that's ongoing

And I would not deny
To the victims of such things
That they could not prevent
What caused their suffering.

When I can't walk at night,
Can't trust my fellow man
Can't drive without a jerk behind me
Don't tell me that I can.

When food can't grow in drought
And forests burn in flames 
When the water's bad and tsunami's slam
Pretending's just a game.

When refugees fill roads
When madmen wield guns
When 12-year-olds are "married" to abusers
A huge rescue's a must.

When loved ones get ill
Or you maybe lose them, before your eyes,
When so much is, sadly, NOT in our control
Oh can you realize

That people don't have much power
Which is reason to pray
No man can entirely save another
We need God's help today!!











0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home