Wednesday, June 03, 2015

Honk, Honk! Goes the Blasphemy

"[The pop star singer] is my brother in Christ!",
Says a fan's show sign
Oh isn't that nice. [sarcasm]
See the PR people post it
On their web front page
Maybe thinking it will save them
From Jehovah God's rage.

Another person painted
"Thank Jesus! Thank the Lord!"
For the pop rock band - 
WHAT ARE YOU THANKING THEM FOR ????????!

WHO speaks the TRUTH,
WHO do you OBEY
WHO do you STAND-UP FOR
- So WHO's YOUR gOD today????

(I shake my head.)

Night after night, as the lights have gotten low
It's SATAN who's been served
By these pop stars' shows

See one I used to like lift his face to the sky
And mass-media God-defiance
With God-blaming cries

Then see him, before the world,
Without caring or regret
Rip spiritual literature
Leaving millions to GUESS WHICH yet.

And lately, "HAIL SATAN!"
Was amp-ed out loud and clear:
This band's "for" homosexual marriage
Did demons rush on near?!

No, I don't wanna be where you are 
- With FALSE "worship", I've NO "unity"....
But then God won't blame me 
for sharing in the sins
Of you and your "community".




























0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home