Thursday, July 02, 2015

The Ticket Company Asked for a Review - This was my Answer

Spiritually Offensive - Refused to Go - Ripped Off

U2 iNNOCENCE + eXPERIENCE Tour 2015 @ 

United Center @ 

 - Chicago @ 

, IL @ 

 - Mon, Jun 29, 2015 @ 

Favorite moment: NONE - The spiritual offensiveness far outweighs any of the "happy",fun moments. It would have been IMPOSSIBLE to enjoy or dance to the songs anymore. @ 

Your Seats: Section - GA , Row - GA4, Start Seat 55, End Seat 55 @ 

Posted 07/02/2015

by Theresamarie1

I bought 5 tickets for this tour - 4 of which were pre-arranged by U2 and ticketmaster to be NON-resaleable. It was AFTER I purchased the tickets that I realized that the situation with U2 - the fansite they run, the concert pieces I saw via video, and what I read of them saying had become SO SPIRITUALLY OFFENSIVE that I could no longer consider even going to their concerts as an observer. It was very unfair - the bait and switch that was pulled-off; and it was UNFAIR that I have not been allowed a REFUND on 4 UN-USEABLE tickets, plus that I LOST an additional $104 dollars on the resale of a ticket I had bought through this site as a resale ticket. Total losses due to the bait-and-switch and non-re-saleable ticket scam to go along with that: Approximately $436 ripped-off from me for tickets alone. I lost hundreds of dollars more on accommodation cancel and change fees, airline change fees, and a bus ticket. It was also more than disappointing.

U2 iNNOCENCE + eXPERIENCE Tour 2015 @ 

United Center @ 

 - Chicago @ 

, IL @ 

 - Mon, Jun 29, 2015 @ 

Favorite moment: NONE - The spiritual offensiveness far outweighs any of the "happy",fun moments. It would have been IMPOSSIBLE to enjoy or dance to the songs anymore.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home