Sunday, May 21, 2017

Hmm. For Your NOT PLAYING the Offensive (See Previous Post) ITLTTGYA Song Last Night, Here's This, Anyways

On the way to Joshua Tree State Park: A rare rainbow over the desert, after a rare bit of rain, especially during the general severe drought the whole area had been experiencing in 2015. (Yes, I know I should lose some weight and am working on it. [Do not bother me, do not send me stupid ads.] No, I am NOT as lesbian. I like purple and lavender. WHO had the symbol and used the metaphor of the rainbow first?? Jehovah - the One who made it!)

Thank you for NOT PLAYING that offensive song (see previous post); and please go back to the drawing board with it, to try to fix it; as you did with the likewise offensive, original "Breathe" song, when you re-vamped it into the "Mandela Version". 

And, for crying out loud - already - PLEASE take the stupid, BLASPHEMOUS, and spiritually deathful "U2 Yahweh" videos; with their more-than 28 idol/ spiritistic cartoon images in them - DOWN FOREVER, FINALLY, PLEASE.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home