Sunday, July 03, 2011

"Still" ?!?!?

(Isn't this the jist of what a charismatic leader teaches [millions]?) [What follows is SARCASM]

NOW HEAR THIS, masses, throngs
Who I know follow me, our songs:

It's true, there are people out there
Preaching Jehovah's words everywhere
They've informed me, and most of you
About how God's words make  ONE TRUTH
And how to OBEY HIM
WILL SOON MEAN OUR LIVES

BUT I SAY -
JUST LET THOSE THINGS GO BY

(Again, this is SARCASM!)

Hey - what do you say - they're not what we're looking for.

Oh well, isn't this yet the vertigo pool?
A sea-ful of lost souls, and fools?

So who's the Master, who's the King?
A CAPTAIN with his megaphone things?

Saying, just keep treading water-mire with me
And ignore that on-coming storm we see...

(to be continued?)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home