Wednesday, November 24, 2010

No Malintent

When you see [hear] this, please don't "hate" me
I've got no malintent
I'm just passing on warnings
They're love for neighbor meant

But also for love of Jah
We've got to put him FIRST
Even if some get mad at us
We've got to share his words.

I don't like confrontation
I'd rather just friendly seem
But I wouldn't be loving you much, would I
If I let these problems be.

So I just want to tell you
Please do hear me out!
Its a real need - an emergency
And this, a poetic shout.

No malintent -
I'd rather be friends -
And I hope someday, we'll be
When the badness we hate
Has disappeared,
At the dawn of eternity.

No malintent -
I wish you rest,
And peace as you explore
These facts, reasons
God's URGENT words
- AND THEN ACT ON THEM, AS FAST AS YOU CAN -
I want to see you forevermore.


No malintent
I value you
Even more so does God above
Human to human,
Jah through Christ, to us
What's offered IS LOVE.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home