Monday, July 25, 2011

WOW! However...You NEED to Get Rid of Those "U2 Yahweh" Videos, and There are Still Some Other (Serious) Issues...

'Had no idea Purple Rain was on it's way at this point


Hey - WE'RE in space too!

So many people!!

An ingenious balloon-wave...
So many people who just want to be free to enjoy life,
without trouble, without worries, surely.
The time when all of God-obedient mankind
can live that way on this earth forever
(under Jehovah/Yahweh's TRUE "Kingdom come")
will begin SOON. People get ready.
(See John 17:3)
"It's not a hill, it's a mountain" [U2]
but you've GOT TO MAKE that climb...
(See Isaiah 2:2-4)

He (Prince) said; she (I) said (in zootopia, pre-being [unjustly] banned from it in late 2004);
he (Bono) said; and now she (I) say(s) again; [the likes of]:
"I only want to see you" [laughing/singing/dancing/bathing
(getting soaked, in nice summer rain)]
"in the purple rain"
[Forever/4ever]
[I don't know which song I took these two photos in]

"What more, in the name of love?"
"One man, he resist......
.....they could not take your pride..." [U2]

Thunder....lightning....Then I heard the voice of God....He said,
If you think you're having fun now, wait 'til you get to Minneapolis....
- Bono

"Have you come here to play Jesus" met with....lightening :)
So did "I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For"
(and some other songs too)
How wonderfully poignant.

[I do not know during which song, though, someone else took the lightning bolt
picture as shown on the computer screen.]

Amazing...

There's a lot to think about (very quickly, too), isn't there?


Re: The Be-Lightning-ed "I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For"  

Reverence, scriptural TRUTH, obedience to Jehovah the Creator and His Son - these are things required for pure worship...

I believe in the Kingdom come, as in Matthew 6:10 (and commonly referred to in "The Lord's Prayer") - the REAL, TRUE, mankind-saving and healing, whole-scripturally described Kingdom, whose source is "not of this world", and is "no part of this world" (see John 18:36). It is heaven-based (with Jesus Christ as God's appointed, perfect King of that Kingdom), and will soon be extended down from heaven to encompass this whole earth, as its only Rulership. I do NOT believe in any of the counterfeit, no-track-record-of-any-lasting-real-success, false-religio/political/etc. man-made "kingdoms of God".


What about you? Into what/whom do you put your trust, your hope for now and the future, your loyalty/allegiance, etc?

There is nothing in God's words that supports that "all the colors will bleed into one" in God's Kingdom on Earth either. Jehovah's coming Day of Vengeance/Armageddon will NOT indiscriminately kill everyone, causing all peoples to "bleed into one" - all the "good people" to die and go to heaven, wherein all individuality, different colors, etc. will cease to be. (Those ideas are similar to the very depressing, anti-natural, ultra-frustrating, value-of-the-individual-denying, spiritistic esoterism [so wrongly] taught in the name of "Christianity" in my now long-ago former [Catholic] church.)

Oppositely, the TRUE Kingdom of God will soon see God Almighty and His Son enacting Armageddon Day to remove all of the stubborn-though-warned disobedient rebels against God from this earth. As Jehovah has promised though, just as there were God-obedient survivors of His former destruction of the "earth" (Noah and his family); this time there will be too - and they will be "a great crowd, which no man was able to number, out of all nations and tribes and peoples and tongues..." (Revelation 7:9)

So, "all the colors will" NOT "bleed into one".......Instead, it will be, again, as when

"After the flood, all the colors came out".......as good as when God put that first rainbow in the sky. It will again be a "beautiful day", on Earth, in God's real Kingdom, come to here; with individual spiritual brothers and sisters - from all over the world - happy, joyful, and thankful to Jehovah/Yahweh and His Son for all that will have happened...

Re: "Carried the cross of my shame" [and also "tricks...crucifix"]: Jesus never died on a cross. He was executed, by wicked persons, upon a common-to-that-time torture stake with no crossbar. The cross is an ancient and famous idol image of spiritism/magik/paganism, the sort of which is not unique to Christendom (counterfeit "Christianity") either. For these reasons and more, the "cross" has nothing to do with TRUE, Scriptural Christianity, and, in fact, is repugnant to it - and also to God and Jesus Christ themselves.

The spiritual truth about Jehovah, the Universal Sovereign; His purposes; His Son, with his Ransoming role; God's requirements for continued life for mankind; Divinely wise, helpful, and loving instruction for humanity (including needed warning words), etc. is now being preached, by those true to Jehovah - and so true followers of Jesus Christ - world-wide, just as prophesied for these "last days" of this current, corrupt, and life-and-happiness-hostile world system. Yes, "This good news of the Kingdom will be preached in all the inhabited earth for a witness to all the nations; and then the end will come." (Matthew 24:14)

Again, that prophecy IS being fulfilled, unstoppably, with thoroughness - and that preaching/reaching/teaching work has been sped-up too, also as prophesied. (See Isaiah 60:22)

The DIFFERENCE between the (anti-whole-scriptural) FALSE religions of the world, with their rotten fruitages of crimes against God and humanity (wars, murders, atrocities, genocides, extreme injustices, etc.) and the one TRUE religion described by God's own words has become very, very clear, globally. (See Matthew 7:16-20)


This time of globalization, this information age, has also let all of the evidence flood-in for this too, before the eyes of the world: This is how FALSE religion has damaged and destroyed countless lives for centuries (and still does!)  - VS. - this is how the one TRUE religion from Jehovah has been a constant and steady force for peace, righteousness, love, justice, hope, goodness, strength, and integrity, etc, among mankind, globally.

"How can you stand next to the truth and not see it?" (U2, from "I Know I'll go Crazy if I Don't go Crazy Tonight")

With all of God's TRUTH swirling through and "fogging" the air, with its fresh, pure goodness, there is hardly a smidgeon of any dry excuse left anymore for hardly anyone, anywhere to say that they
"still haven't found what [they're] looking for" !!

WANT TO SEE

WANT TO HEAR

[God's truth]

(Compare the prophesies of Isaiah 6:9,10 and Matthew 13:13-15)

Jehovah's own power-backed purposes for his truth to be made known - including for people seeking Him to hurry-up to FIND what they are LOOKING FOR this way - can't be denied any more than that awesome power (also from the Maker) which backs those flashes of lightning.



(More later, I hope...)
  

           

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you are so upset and bothered by U2s incorrect use of Yahweh ( the song is a prayer but is referencing Jesus since they believe in the Trinity), enough so to post all of these messages all over the Internet, and if you feel that they as a group are spreading spiritual lies - why on earth would you go to their concert?

10:38 PM  
Blogger Theresa1 said...

[PART A] You mean why would I go to multiple concerts of theirs?

1.) To eyewitness this phenomena so as to report on it - a lot like Josephus did.

2.) To undermine and subvert the work of those spreading spiritual LIES, who are diverting people AWAY from learning Jehovah/Yahweh's critically urgent lifesaving truth/warnings/Armageddon-survival instructions, etc.

LOOK at even the shirts/other clothing I've worn to these events (just 3 concerts this tour - but 12 concerts in five different countries last tour); and certainly, do not overlook the signs I've displayed at them either - including right to Bono and the rest of the band's faces, as well as many in their audiences.

I haven't just "gone" - passively - to these concerts. I've participated in them....(Continued)

5:29 PM  
Blogger Theresa1 said...

[Continued, PART B]

Moreover, I've gotten to do a tremendous amount of preaching work with individuals (and sometimes even small groups) - fans and others - in conjunction with these concerts; and many of those experiences have been both unusual and amazing.

So - though it might be to the chagrin of some of the Jezebellian religious leaders that have attached themselves to the literal BANDwagon of U2, for their own glory, $$, want of sex (and war, etc.) worship for themselves and their "progressive 'Christian'", etc. [fleeced] flocks - my motive has been pure; and so my God has let me move with his spirit, and he has led, helped and backed me to reach, to preach, to teach.

Does that sound like parts of a couple of U2 songs to you? It sure does to me. I've lived some of their songs. I've same-thought some of their words/lyrics before I realized/learned/heard they were theirs sometimes to a point that has made me lose my breath/brace myself from stunned surprise/amazement. There seems to have been some sort of "connection" that way - and also, sometimes, with how some of these songs (and other U2-related experiences) have "popped up"/developed , and have been of use (and even inspiration, encouragement, etc.) in the "soundtrack" of my life/ journeys and service to my God.

The apostle Paul referred to the words of a well-known poet in his day – he used them to illustrate and teach others important truths about God. I've done that with a lot of U2 lyrics – in a similar way. (See Acts 17:22-28, & note the last verse.) I got to do that, and, even though there were difficulties, I loved it.

I love some of their songs. (And, sad to say, there are a small handful I hate, because they have been spiritually damaging to people and affronting to my God Jehovah/Yahweh, Jesus Christ, and God's spirit and purposes. Of those, some were not being played by the end of this past tour.)

Do you know their song lyrics - do you "speak" that language? I do.

This used to be my favorite band; which brings me to a point "3"....
(Continued)

6:47 PM  
Blogger Theresa1 said...

[Continued, PART C]

3.) Admittedly, I have love for them. I care. I also care about the people/passengers they are "carrying"/leading along. Wouldn't YOU do what you could to stop a number of ocean liners worth of people (at least that many) from sinking into permanent oblivion (from which their will be no resurrection)?

With knowledge comes responsibility.

I've loved the in-person, to the face contact with the band that I've had. I've loved Bono singing to my face, Larry's smiles, Adam being nice, Edge's sincerity (puzzled though I believe it is). I've loved singing along with them for some of the good songs. This and more (there has been more).

And, I counted it a privilege to try to serve, help, and warn them (and many of their music-loving "fans") - like a parent does in regards to children who happen to come into their life. You try - you do your best. (And then, that's all you can do.)

Again, I liked it when they looked at my signs I brought to these concerts and got to show - especially from the positions of ["marathon-ed"-for] B-stage and walk-way front rails. And, over these past near-ten years, they did look at signs I made and words, etc. I have left them. That I know.

*U2 had improved their concert-content in the 3 shows - at the end of this tour - that I got to go to.* (There were still some big problems though.)

Also, this journey has made me into more of a writer, songwriter/poet, more of a musician, more of an artist, more of a traveler, and definitely (and most importantly) more of a servant to my God [tested indeed] and helper/preacher to my "neighbors" too. Which brings me to a point #4 - the greatest one. (Continued)

6:51 PM  
Blogger Theresa1 said...

[Continued, PART D]

4.) I DID IT TO SANCTIFY MY GOD JEHOVAH/ YAHWEH'S HOLY NAME - to glorify it, and to issue the warning message to others to NOT BLASPHEME IT. That is what a whole-souled, true Jehovah's Witness does with whatever circumstance/opportunity they come upon/come into/find themselves in/at/can see this way.

"Here I am! Send me." (Isaiah 6:8; and the verses that follow fit what has transpired too.)///////True servants of Jehovah get moved, by his spirit/ active force - and yes, sometimes in mysterious/"strange"/"different" ways - to go to different places and give a "witness" in different ways to different people....but yet, we all do it for one main, exalted purpose - to sanctify Jehovah/Yahweh's holy name. (Also see Galatians 6:4,5)

There's quite a LOT more to this, but there is a quick answer for you.

Still with me? Still "listening", Still reading this? Good.

"What time is it in the world?" (Repeated in the 360 concerts)

Answer: It's almost Armageddon. It IS "the end of the world."

It IS almost that "showtime" [re:"360", again] for my God. But, his warm-up act is playing now: His loyal human messengers (myself included) ARE singing-out his scriptural blessing and warning messages, world-over, in all kinds of situations, NOW (more than ever).

"And this good news of the kingdom will be preached in all the inhabited earth for a witness to all the nations, and then the end will come." (Matthew 24:14)

P.S. U2 have NOT retracted their extremely blasphemous and spiritual disease-plaguing "U2 Yahweh" videos from a major video sharing site. That is continuing to outrageously blaspheme my God's holy name. They should fix that.

And, they should learn and then speak up and speak out about God's scriptural, VITAL truth that they have misrepresented to so many people. That way, maybe some of their multiple various-sized gangs/armies-full of idolatrous, blasphemous, God-slandering, Jesus Christ-slandering, TRUE-Christian-persecuting, convenient spiritual LIE-loving, FALSE-religious "fans" will also stop with their badness and "repent and turn around." (Acts 3:19)

Here's to hoping.....'til the end (which is soon)...as in "with or without you."

6:52 PM  
Blogger Theresa1 said...

Just this video ~

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oOEBnVhuKW4&list=SP079D4B87051ACB3E

8:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home