Tuesday, May 02, 2006

He Told You So

"Babylon the Great"
Has been seen of late
Largely joined for one cause
Closer to the wild beast
Well within its reach
You know it can't be very long...

And who've been her
"Traveling merchants"
Selling and using her 'worth'?
Like long ago prophesied,
"The top-ranking men of the earth."

If I was doing that
I'd stop in my tracks
And repent and recant for fear
When what's been foretold
Comes true, yes unfolds
Know too, Armageddon is near.

"Babylon the Great"
Will not escape
Vengeance from Jehovah/Yahweh.
So quickly cut ties
To religions of lies
The only way to survive is to obey.
(God)




(See Revelation 17 and 18.)




1 Comments:

Blogger Theresa1 said...

"I genuinely see myself as a traveling salesman," says Bono. "And like all salesman, I'm a bit of an opportunist. And I see Africa as a great opportunity."

(From MSNBC article by Brian Williams, May 23,2006)


Please read through Daniel Lanois' lyrics to "Fisherman's Daughter", and then consider this -


And so it is,
As with
The fault of the merchant
The fault of he
Who is not careful
About ALL
Of the message
He is carrying.
(T.K.)

10:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home