Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Threatened by a Moderator of U2's "Zootopia" Message Board for Speaking Scriptural, Corrective, Warning Words from Jehovah

To everyone that cares about Jehovah and His own warning words and standards - I just want you to know that U2's website "zootopia" fan forum message board is a place of hardcore spiritual apostasy - it is a false religious, anti-God, antichrist spiritual whore house of idolatry. They, in actual effect,  banned me for speaking truth there again. I will not go to one of U2's concerts again, so long as this is the case. (I've been to 18, and was going to go to 5 more this year, now I'm going to ZERO - forget it.)

This was the moderator's UNJUST, human right-violating, decrepit LIE-excuse for issuing me a "warning":

Acknowledge Warning


You have been issued a warning by a moderator. Before you can post again, you must acknowledge the warning.

Hello, please note the Zoo forums are a friendly, moderated place for U2 fans to share their love of the band, NOT a place to promote religious rants and beliefs, or to throw out accusations so with this in mind your account is now, on pre-moderated content only -

Issued by xxxxxxx - for spamming in profile.


So, with this gross and hypocritical injustice dealt me, I issued this "Moderator" (allowed his place and position by the U2 organization) a verbal warning from Jehovah, which he can feel free to pass on to his "bosses."

Naturally, I no longer want to write at their spiritually corrupt and filthy website again, I will write here and tell of such things otherwise instead - to everyone I can. People need to be spiritually protected from such pit holes of hate towards God's corrective and warning words (and persons speaking of them).


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home